More From Harvey Pekar
- "I wake up every morning in a cold sweat, regardless of how well things went the day before. And put that I said that in a somewhat but not completely tongue-in-cheek way."
- "The film’s success so far involves winning a couple of prizes at Cannes and Sundance, and getting some very nice reviews in newspapers and magazines. That hasn’t had a big impact on my life yet."
- "You can find heroism everyday, like guys working terrible jobs because they’ve got to support their families. Or as far as humor, the things I see on the job, on the street, are far funnier than anything you’ll ever see on TV."
More In History
- "I think there has been a great deal of valuable revisionism in women’s history."― Antonia Fraser
- "For my part, I consider that it will be found much better by all parties to leave the past to history, especially as I propose to write that history myself."― Winston Churchill
- "Now the restaurants have begun to catch up with the wine-making; there are numerous great restaurants in Napa Valley, and it’s wonderful because the people are there for just that: great food and great wine."― Thomas Keller