More From Harry Seidler
- "Good design doesn’t date."
- "After World War II great strides were made in modern Japanese architecture, not only in advanced technology, allowing earthquake resistant tall buildings, but expressing and infusing characteristics of traditional Japanese architecture in modern buildings."
- "The Romans were not inventors of the supporting arch, but its extended use in vaults and intersecting barrel shapes and domes is theirs."
More In Architecture
- "But now, being a parent, I go home and see my son and I forget about any mistake I ever made or the reason I’m upset. I get home and my son is smiling or he comes running to me. It has just made me grow as an individual and grow as a man."― LeBron James
- "Adolescence is the conjugator of childhood and adulthood."― Louise J. Kaplan
- "I’m on the board of directors for Peace Now, which works tirelessly between the Palestinians and the Israelis to create peace in the Middle East and we’ve never been closer."― Mandy Patinkin