More From Harry Browne
- "The communitarians may say you’ve been enjoying too much individual freedom, and that you must give up some of that for the benefit of the community. But they really mean that they want more power over your life – to force you to subsidize, obey and conform to their choices."
- "A Libertarian society of unfettered individualism spreads its benefits to virtually everyone – not just those who have the resources to seize political power."
- "Since no one but you can know what’s best for you, government control can’t make your life better."
More In Death
- "Death is the only pure, beautiful conclusion of a great passion."― David Herbert Lawrence
- "Once you start doing only what you’ve already proven you can do, you’re on the road to death."― Jerry Seinfeld
- "The Supreme Court of the United States… has validated the Nazi method of execution in… concentration camps, starving them to death."― Jack Kevorkian