More From Harrison Ford
- "With the CGI, suddenly there’s a thousand enemies instead of six – the army goes off into the horizon. You don’t need that. The audience loses its relationship with the threat on the screen. That’s something that’s consistently happening and it makes these movies like video games and that’s a soulless enterprise. It’s all kinetics without emotion."
- "Parenting is an impossible job at any age."
- "The trick of this thing and the beauty of this thing is that it’s a cowboy movie first and then stuff happens. Even after stuff happens it doesn’t change – it hasn’t suddenly changed into another kind of movie. It’s still a cowboy movie. And that’s what’s incredible about it because nobody has done that before, that’s new territory."
More In Anger
- "If little else, the brain is an educational toy."― Tom Robbins
- "I don’t think your ability to fight has anything to do with how big you are. It’s to do with how much anger is in you."― Amy Winehouse
- "The courage we desire and prize is not the courage to die decently, but to live manfully."― Thomas Carlyle