More From Harriet Tubman
- "Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world."
- "Quakers almost as good as colored. They call themselves friends and you can trust them every time."
- "I grew up like a neglected weed – ignorant of liberty, having no experience of it."
More In Freedom
- "I think there’s some connection between absolute discipline and absolute freedom."― Alan Rickman
- "I extend that to the abortion issue, I extend that to the so-called gay rights issue, I think this is a freedom principle and consistent with the analysis in the economic area as well."― William Weld
- "Conservatism has had from its inception vigorously positive, intellectually rigorous agenda and thinking. That agenda should have in my three pillars: strengthen the economy, strengthen our security, and strengthen our families."― Mitt Romney