More From Harold Pinter
- "I don’t intend to simply go away and write my plays and be a good boy. I intend to remain an independent and political intelligence in my own right."
- "If Milosevic is to be tried, he has to be tried by a proper court, an impartial, properly constituted court which has international respect."
- "I think that NATO is itself a war criminal."
More In Government
- "To suppose that any form of government will secure liberty or happiness without any virtue in the people, is a chimerical idea."― James Madison
- "One of my goals upon becoming Secretary of State was to take diplomacy out of capitals, out of government offices, into the media, into the streets of countries."― Hillary Clinton
- "You know, we have three branches of government. We have a House. We have a Senate. We have a President."― Charles Schumer