More From Harlan Coben
- "When I was seventeen, I worked as a counsellor at a co-ed sleep-away camp for eight weeks. I loved it but it could be harrowing – it was far too much responsibility for someone my age."
- "The state of New Jersey is really two places – terrible cities and wonderful suburbs. I live in the suburbs, the final battleground of the American dream, where people get married and have kids and try to scratch out a happy life for themselves. It’s very romantic in that way, but a bit naive. I like to play with that in my work."
- "Tragedy is a hell of a teacher. It’s much too strict, but it’s a hell of a teacher."
More In Family
- "We must not allow the liberals to move us away from the conservative values of the American past which sustain our present and shall secure our future. As for me and my family, we will serve God, we will serve this constitutional republic, we will serve America."― Allen West
- "Everybody’s family has problems."― Greg Kinnear
- "The most important thing in the world is family and love."― John Wooden