More From Harlan Coben
- "If I’m not writing well, I’m not happy. If I’m not spending enough time with my family, I’m not happy. If I’m not connecting to friends or if I don’t work out enough… You get the point. Everything has to be balanced. Nothing should be an extreme."
- "The state of New Jersey is really two places – terrible cities and wonderful suburbs. I live in the suburbs, the final battleground of the American dream, where people get married and have kids and try to scratch out a happy life for themselves. It’s very romantic in that way, but a bit naive. I like to play with that in my work."
- "Hope can be the most wonderful thing in the world or it can crush your heart like an eggshell."
More In Happiness
- "My greatest happiness is to serve my gracious King and Country and I am envious only of glory; for if it be a sin to covet glory I am the most offending soul alive."― Horatio Nelson
- "Happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length."― Robert Frost
- "It is the chiefest point of happiness that a man is willing to be what he is."― Desiderius Erasmus