More From Haley Reinhart
- "My folks have played everything from rock, disco, pop, funk, and blues. My dad has always brought and played different genres like jazz, classical, and Latin. With all this in my pocket, I feel I have a taste of everything for my influences."
- "I definitely I prefer to sing in the car. I don’t sing in the shower, maybe its because that’s the one time I don’t need to talk to anyone so I should just shut up, otherwise I’m just, you know, jibber jabber."
More In Dad
- "In my case, I was born to parents who were very young, and I don’t think they were entirely ready to have a child. My dad was going to college and working two or three jobs at the same time, and my mum was working and going to school."― Gillian Anderson
- "That is the thankless position of the father in the family – the provider for all, and the enemy of all."― August Strindberg
- "What I learned in jail is that I can’t change. I can’t live a different lifestyle-this is it. This is the life that they gave and this is the life that I made."― Tupac Shakur