More From Haile Gebrselassie
- "You must do as your people do. If my people are poor, I must be poor. People ask me, ‘Why don’t you find a personal coach or a private car?’ I can’t. Then I won’t be part of my people."
- "The more you are getting older, you lose a little something. Of course there is another advantage, because of your long experience you can use it."
- "I can’t change everything by myself but I can be one of the people who are trying to change the situation."
More In Hope
- "As for gun control advocates, I have no hope whatever that any facts whatever will make the slightest dent in their thinking – or lack of thinking."― Thomas Sowell
- "The only thing I hope I did was never put in question my love for the game, or my passion to be counted on when it mattered most."― Curt Schilling
- "If we get the capabilities, NATO, along with the European Union, can do amazing things."― Lord Robertson