More From Gwen Stefani
- "If I wasn’t even famous or had any success, I would still wake up and put tons of make-up on, and put on a cool outfit. That’s always been who I’ve been my whole life, so that’s never gonna change. I love fashion. I love getting dressed up. I love Halloween, too."
- "I remember when I was in school, they would ask, ‘What are you going to be when you grow up?’ and then you’d have to draw a picture of it. I drew a picture of myself as a bride."
- "I was thinking that when I have children, that I should always dress as a character for them, so they think their mom is Alice in Wonderland or Cinderella. It would be totally messed up!"
More In Success
- "Commitments are one of the worst things to have in the music business. They’re very annoying."― Neil Young
- "I couldn’t be in a relationship and behave like somebody else or pretend I felt something I didn’t feel. And that includes saying things I thought might jeopardize the relationship."― Kenny Loggins
- "The ladder of success is never crowded at the top."― Napoleon Hill