More From Guy Lafleur
- "The players wanted more money, higher salary caps and they didn’t have that family relationship we felt with the players. Mentally, the players were more businesslike."
- "A lot of the players are not involved with any NHL team, so to play and travel around with the Oldtimers’ it’s a kind of gift that the players really appreciate."
More In Family
- "Make up your mind to act decidedly and take the consequences. No good is ever done in this world by hesitation."― Thomas Huxley
- "When I remember my family, I always remember their backs. They were always indignantly leaving places."― John Cheever
- "You know sit with your arm around a little kid and read. It not only teaches them to read but it keeps the family strong."― Barbara Bush