More From Gustav Stresemann
- "For the victor peace means the preservation of the position of power which he has secured. For the vanquished it means resigning himself to the position left to him."
- "In every man the memory of the struggles and the heroes of the past is alive. But these memories are not incompatible with the desire for peace in the future."
- "If one seeks to analyze experiences and reactions to the first postwar years, I hope one may say without being accused of bias that it is easier for the victor than for the vanquished to advocate peace."
More In Beauty
- "The love of beauty in its multiple forms is the noblest gift of the human cerebrum."― Alexis Carrel
- "The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren’t in a very good mood."― Lou Holtz
- "Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams."― Ashley Smith