More From Groucho Marx
- "A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five."
- "Military justice is to justice what military music is to music."
- "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it."
More In Funny
- "Who do I like? I am a big fan of French and Saunders – not that that they are particularly stand-up I have to say, but I think they have been great for women and they are of themselves just incredibly funny whether they are male or female."― Jo Brand
- "Funny is only something that others know about you – you can’t be funny by yourself."― Chris Rock
- "That’s my only goal. Surround myself with funny people, and make sure everyone has a good time and works hard."― Joe Rogan