More From Gro Harlem Brundtland
- "You cannot achieve environmental security and human development without addressing the basic issues of health and nutrition."
- "Intervention for the prevention and control of osteoporosis should comprise a combination of legislative action, educational measures, health service activities, media coverage, and individual counselling to initiate changes in behaviour."
- "A safe and nutritionally adequate diet is a basic individual right and an essential condition for sustainable development, especially in developing countries."
More In Health
- "But all that being said about modulation, if you’re serving people delicious food, they won’t complain."― Sally Schneider
- "President Obama, through health care reform, strengthened Medicare. How did he do that? Well, he found savings by cutting subsidies to insurance companies, ensuring we were rooting out waste and fraud, and he used those savings to put it back into Medicare."― Stephanie Cutter
- "We are particularly interested in the mental health programs and policies that support our troops and their families before, during, and after deployment to Iraq and Afghanistan."― John M. McHugh