More From Greg Kinnear
- "My family moved – first to Washington, D.C., and then, in the spring of 1975, to Lebanon, where my father worked as a diplomat at the American embassy. My parents were enthusiastic about the move, so my older brother and I felt like we were off to some place kind of cool."
- "When I look back on my childhood, I think of that short time in Beirut. I know that seeing the city collapse around me forced me to grasp something many people miss: the fragility of peace."
- "Audiences don’t ever disappoint me, in the sense that movies I feel really good about, they usually feel really good about too."
More In Trust
- "Trust in yourself. Your perceptions are often far more accurate than you are willing to believe."― Claudia Black
- "Having been given that public trust, we have a responsibility to share with the public."― Steven Squyres
- "I focus on the writing and let the rest of the process take care of itself. I’ve learned to trust my own instincts and I’ve also learned to take risks."― Sue Grafton