More From Greg Kinnear
- "‘Little Miss Sunshine’ snowballed. It was a tiny movie. We shot it in 30 days, and it was really fun to do, but it was one of those small movies that you don’t hold out huge hope for."
- "I’m very leery of show business, having been in Los Angeles for the last 10 years. Buzz is a dangerous thing that I’ve heard applied to a lot of people that I’ve since not heard of again."
- "The automotive corporations, including Ford, I think are in the business of trying to make cars that people will drive."
More In Experience
- "Every experience is a paradox in that it means to be absolute, and yet is relative; in that it somehow always goes beyond itself and yet never escapes itself."― T. S. Eliot
- "If you will call your troubles experiences, and remember that every experience develops some latent force within you, you will grow vigorous and happy, however adverse your circumstances may seem to be."― John Heywood
- "You know, my life’s changed now. I’m starting to experience what people are really supposed to do. You supposed to be married. You’re supposed to have a family, kids, treat your wife right."― Mike Epps