More From Greg Anderson
- "Let us be about setting high standards for life, love, creativity, and wisdom. If our expectations in these areas are low, we are not likely to experience wellness. Setting high standards makes every day and every decade worth looking forward to."
- "When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing, then we truly live."
- "Although our inattention can contribute to our lack of total well-being, we also have the power to choose positive behaviors and responses. In that choice we change our every experience of life!"
More In Happiness
- "No, I like to wear as least amount of makeup as I can during my everyday life because I’m just all about keeping my skin healthy and hydrated and I love to laugh and have a great time and smile – that’s when I feel the most pretty so I just want to make sure that I stay happy."― Lily Collins
- "Seek the lofty by reading, hearing and seeing great work at some moment every day."― Thornton Wilder
- "One’s work usually occupies more than half of one’s waking life. Choosing work that does not bring happiness will lead to a life that is mostly disappointing."― Bo Bennett