More From Gordon Ramsay
- "My wife, a schoolteacher, very disciplined. If you think I’m tough, trust me, and wait till you see when the children are on the naughty step. It’s hilarious. So we decided that I’m going to work like a donkey and provide amazing support for the family."
- "I’d like to think I’m a great teacher."
- "I swim like a fish and I have an amazing kick."
More In Teacher
- "Teachers make a difference, and we would serve our students better by focusing on attracting and retaining the quality teachers by raising teacher pay."― Jeb Bush
- "I have no confidence issues with the impact or the quality of the music. No one in hip-hop, before this point and to this point, with all due respect, has done this."― Mos Def
- "In a Glasser Quality School there is no such thing as a closed book test. Students are told to get out their notes and open their books. There is no such thing as being forbidden to ask the teacher or another student for help."― William Glasser