More From Gordon Ramsay
- "If I can give you one strong piece of advice, when you go away for that romantic weekend, whatever you do, do not accept or take the upgrade to the honeymoon suite."
- "I think every chef, not just in America, but across the world, has a double-edged sword – two jackets, one that’s driven, a self-confessed perfectionist, thoroughbred, hate incompetence and switch off the stove, take off the jacket and become a family man."
- "I’ve had a lot of success; I’ve had failures, so I learn from the failure."
More In Change
- "If you never change your mind, why have one?"― Edward de Bono
- "When the fabric of society is so rigid that it cannot change quickly enough, adjustments are achieved by social unrest and revolutions."― John Boyd Orr
- "One of the things I’ve always personally tried to stress with this band was to have some kind of visual aspect and to be consistent with it – like, not to change."― Peter Steele