More From Gordon Ramsay
- "The pressure on young chefs today is far greater than ever before in terms of social skills, marketing skills, cooking skills, personality and, more importantly, delivering on the plate. So you need to be strong. Physically fit. So my chefs get weighed every time they come into the kitchen."
- "I don’t think it’s a good advert for any restaurant, a fat chef, and secondly, who wants to eat a dessert when the chef’s a fat pig."
- "There’s a bond among a kitchen staff, I think. You spend more time with your chef in the kitchen than you do with your own family."
More In Great
- "I had spent some time in the outback, but to meet Aboriginals and work with them was wonderful. It gave me a great appreciation of how tough life is and about the indomitable spirit that the Aboriginal people have always possessed."― Hugh Jackman
- "There are a great many men valued in society who have nothing to recommend them but serviceable vices."― Francois de La Rochefoucauld
- "It will be a great day when our schools have all the money they need, and our air force has to have a bake-sale to buy a bomber."― Robert Fulghum