More From Gerard Butler
- "I was amazed and upset by the looks I got just walking around the studio… It illuminates the ugliness and the beauty that exists within each of us, and that’s what this story represents to me."
- "I knew I’d just done one of the most amazing things that I will ever get a chance to do. Just to be part of a musical that’s not your background and to pull it off and to think that we’ve done something that’s really special."
More In Morning
- "My brain is so anxiety-prone, like a pinball machine. If I don’t get up in the morning and focus my thinking, my breathing, and my being for about 12 minutes, I’m just a screwball all day long."― Rainn Wilson
- "Four men are missing; R., Sorel and two emigrants. They set out this morning after buffalo, and have not yet made their appearance; whether killed or lost, we cannot tell."― Francis Parkman
- "Upon awakening in the morning, I wondered if the proceedings of the night before had been a dream. It was hard to believe that I was the world’s heavyweight champion."― Gene Tunney