More From Gerard Butler
- "I knew I’d just done one of the most amazing things that I will ever get a chance to do. Just to be part of a musical that’s not your background and to pull it off and to think that we’ve done something that’s really special."
- "I was amazed and upset by the looks I got just walking around the studio… It illuminates the ugliness and the beauty that exists within each of us, and that’s what this story represents to me."
More In Morning
- "Saw a wedding in the church. It was strange to see what delight we married people have to see these poor fools decoyed into our condition."― Samuel Pepys
- "No man knows till he has suffered from the night how sweet and dear to his heart and eye the morning can be."― Bram Stoker
- "Somehow, I’ve been blessed to be able to have the young spirit inside – not feel like every year I get a year older. I feel like every year I get a year younger. I don’t wake up in the morning with aches and pains."― Rickey Henderson