More From Gerard Butler
- "I was getting to bed about 10 P.M. so wound up and not getting to sleep by 11, and because I was putting the prosthetics on for five hours, I had to be up at 3 in the morning."
- "I knew I’d just done one of the most amazing things that I will ever get a chance to do. Just to be part of a musical that’s not your background and to pull it off and to think that we’ve done something that’s really special."
More In Beauty
- "Liturgy is like a strong tree whose beauty is derived from the continuous renewal of its leaves, but whose strength comes from the old trunk, with solid roots in the ground."― Pope Paul VI
- "Its attitude, which it has preached and practiced, is skepticism. Now, it finds, the public is applying that skepticism to the press."― Thomas Griffith
- "There is a role and function for beauty in our time."― Tadao Ando