More From Gerard Butler
- "I knew I’d just done one of the most amazing things that I will ever get a chance to do. Just to be part of a musical that’s not your background and to pull it off and to think that we’ve done something that’s really special."
- "I was getting to bed about 10 P.M. so wound up and not getting to sleep by 11, and because I was putting the prosthetics on for five hours, I had to be up at 3 in the morning."
More In Beauty
- "It is the addition of strangeness to beauty that constitutes the romantic character in art."― Walter Hagen
- "When the soul looks out of its body, it should see only beauty in its path. These are the sights we must hold in mind, in order to move to a higher place."― Yusef Lateef
- "She got her looks from her father. He’s a plastic surgeon."― Groucho Marx