More From Gerald R. Ford
- "There are no adequate substitutes for father, mother, and children bound together in a loving commitment to nurture and protect. No government, no matter how well-intentioned, can take the place of the family in the scheme of things."
- "A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."
- "I love sports. Whenever I can, I always watch the Detroit Tigers on the radio."
More In Success
- "A lawyer with his briefcase can steal more than a hundred men with guns."― Mario Puzo
- "I rejected the notion that my race or sex would bar my success in life."― Constance Baker Motley
- "Every person who wins in any undertaking must be willing to cut all sources of retreat. Only by doing so can one be sure of maintaining that state of mind known as a burning desire to win – essential to success."― Napoleon Hill