More From Gerald McRaney
- "Dad built houses and when they were sold, he moved on to a new town, so I know a lot about my native state."
- "Again, like I said, we’re not trying to censor anyone. If you think drugs are cool, fine. Make that movie. We are not going to stop you, or try to stop you, but we would encourage other people to be a bit more responsible about their portrayal of drug usage."
More In Car
- "It was in San Diego and I was onstage and couldn’t remember how to play the guitar properly. I was in terrible pain and my nervous system was just going wild, like somebody had just run a car over me."― Andy Partridge
- "No matter how good you are, how brave you are or anything, it comes down to that car so many times. Not every time, but so many times."― Danica Patrick
- "I think things like food, the food of the south is sort of the common tie that binds us all, Black and White, the sense memories. It’s a very particular part of the country."― Sela Ward