More From Gerald McRaney
- "Again, like I said, we’re not trying to censor anyone. If you think drugs are cool, fine. Make that movie. We are not going to stop you, or try to stop you, but we would encourage other people to be a bit more responsible about their portrayal of drug usage."
- "We’re one of the forces that causes actors to fasten seat belts before they take off chasing the bad guy in the car… or removes some of the cigarette smoking on television."
More In Dad
- "If I have a problem, stuff’s going through my head, I feel like using, I usually go and talk to my dad… I decided to get sober a lot younger than he did. He first tried to get sober when he was like 32, I believe."― Jack Osbourne
- "I am but one member of a vast team made up of many organizations, officials, thousands of scientists, and millions of farmers – mostly small and humble – who for many years have been fighting a quiet, oftentimes losing war on the food production front."― Norman Borlaug
- "I get asked to give stuff to my dad. I’m, like, ‘I’m not gonna pass your script to him!’ You know? My dad’s my dad. I’m not his agent."― Domhnall Gleeson