More From Gerald McRaney
- "Again, like I said, we’re not trying to censor anyone. If you think drugs are cool, fine. Make that movie. We are not going to stop you, or try to stop you, but we would encourage other people to be a bit more responsible about their portrayal of drug usage."
- "We’re one of the forces that causes actors to fasten seat belts before they take off chasing the bad guy in the car… or removes some of the cigarette smoking on television."
More In Dad
- "My Dad, a small-town lawyer, was also named Paul. Until we lost him when I was 16, he was a gentle presence in my life. I like to think he’d be proud of me and my sister and brothers, because I’m sure proud of him and of where I come from, Janesville, Wisconsin."― Paul Ryan
- "This is the great thing about Northern Ireland. I walk down the street and people stop me and say things like, ‘I know you. You’re that wee golfer, aren’t you?’ I say, ‘Yeah, that’s me.’ They say, ‘Keep it up, wee man.’ It’s very funny and that’s why I want to stay here as long as possible."― Rory McIlroy
- "My dad’s not a very intimidating father figure."― Georgia Jagger