More From Gerald Jampolsky
- "When I am able to resist the temptation to judge others, I can see them as teachers of forgiveness in my life, reminding me that I can only have peace of mind when I forgive rather than judge."
- "The best way to navigate through life is to give up all of our controls."
- "Forgiveness means letting go of the past."
More In Forgiveness
- "The great secret of doctors, known only to their wives, but still hidden from the public, is that most things get better by themselves; most things, in fact, are better in the morning."― Lewis Thomas
- "I did Star 80, which was a magnificent experience as well, but still, I was at the height of my career at the beginning. Then I had to jump down the ladder and climb back up again, which I didn’t understand. That was very hard."― Mariel Hemingway
- "Forgiveness is an act of the will, and the will can function regardless of the temperature of the heart."― Corrie Ten Boom