More From Gerald Jampolsky
- "The best way to navigate through life is to give up all of our controls."
- "When I am able to resist the temptation to judge others, I can see them as teachers of forgiveness in my life, reminding me that I can only have peace of mind when I forgive rather than judge."
- "Peace of mind comes from not wanting to change others."
More In Peace
- "Peace should provide security. It should be durable. I’m ready to go far in making painful concessions. But there is one thing I will never make any concessions on and that’s the security of the Israeli citizens and the very existence of the state of Israel. The Palestinians are losing time."― Ariel Sharon
- "What they could do with ’round here is a good war. What else can you expect with peace running wild all over the place? You know what the trouble with peace is? No organization."― Bertolt Brecht
- "In real love you want the other person’s good. In romantic love, you want the other person."― Margaret Chase Smith