More From Georgios A. Papandreou
- "There are certain moments in the history of a nation when the choices made define the decades to come."
- "Politics also means educating people. It’s important to speak openly with our fellow Greeks, to tell them what our problems are and that we have to change something."
- "People would say you look weak if you’re not cursing the opposition and driving around in a big black car while always wearing a tie. Above all, to be ‘strong’ you’re always supposed to be giving orders."
More In Politics
- "I can’t see why anyone would want to be in politics because you get so much criticism."― David Walliams
- "I’m not a political person. When I start to get into it, it just upsets me. I feel so powerless when it comes to politics. So I’ve just decided to be non-political and very, very pro-soldier."― Channing Tatum
- "Whether one believes or not, religion is as real a force in the life of the world as economics or politics, and it demands fair-minded attention. Even if you think the entire religious enterprise is at best misguided and at worst counterproductive, it remains vital, inspiring great good and, sometimes, great evil."― Jon Meacham