More From George Weah
- "If I say I am not a politician, it is because I did not go to school to do political science. But at the end of the day, I think we are all born politicians. It’s practical. All you gotta do is practice."
- "Education is a continual process, it’s like a bicycle… If you don’t pedal you don’t go forward."
- "I believe education should be a right for every child, but tragically in many parts of world it is a privilege for certain children whose parents have money. There are 72 million children in the world who don’t go to school and many of them are in Africa."
More In Education
- "We must return to nature and nature’s god."― Luther Burbank
- "When they favor the access of other people to education and health care, the countries of the North not only demonstrate generosity or solidarity, but also implement the principles of respecting and promoting human rights."― Omar Bongo
- "An inventor is simply a fellow who doesn’t take his education too seriously."― Charles Kettering