More From George Weah
- "The whole thing about elections in Liberia – it’s not about the way you take care of people, it’s not about the heart, it’s about education, according to the perception of some people."
- "If I say I am not a politician, it is because I did not go to school to do political science. But at the end of the day, I think we are all born politicians. It’s practical. All you gotta do is practice."
- "I believe education should be a right for every child, but tragically in many parts of world it is a privilege for certain children whose parents have money. There are 72 million children in the world who don’t go to school and many of them are in Africa."
More In Respect
- "If your partner wants to be private, you have to respect that."― Billie Jean King
- "In this respect I suppose I’m the total opposite of Garry. With his very emotive body language at the board he shows and displays all his emotions. I don’t."― Vladimir Kramnik
- "Willing or preferring is the same with respect to good and evil, that judging is with respect to truth or falsehood."― Anthony Collins