More From George Washington
- "Experience teaches us that it is much easier to prevent an enemy from posting themselves than it is to dislodge them after they have got possession."
- "Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence."
- "Happiness and moral duty are inseparably connected."
More In Business
- "The Right’s view of government and the Left’s view of big business are both correct."― Robert Anton Wilson
- "Well there’s nobody who has a more supportive husband than I do, and he has a business that he runs, and it’s his own business, so he has work to do, my kids have school to do, I mean, people have – there are other things in life besides politics."― Caroline Kennedy
- "I just make it my business to get along with people so I can have fun. It’s that simple."― Betty White