More From George W. Bush
- "After the chaos and carnage of September 11th, it is not enough to serve our enemies with legal papers."
- "Now, there are some who would like to rewrite history – revisionist historians is what I like to call them."
- "Use power to help people. For we are given power not to advance our own purposes nor to make a great show in the world, nor a name. There is but one just use of power and it is to serve people."
More In War
- "First of all, Saddam did not win the war, even though he says he did, I mean, you know, that’s a joke and everybody in the world knows it."― Norman Schwarzkopf
- "We are all tourists in history, and irony is what we win in wars."― Anatole Broyard
- "Nobody was listening when I learned how to play music. But there’s something about being on stage, talking to the audience, looking at them and smiling, that’s always been difficult for me. I’m a lot more comfortable now, but there are still moments of awkwardness."― Norah Jones