More From George W. Bush
- "I believe that God has planted in every heart the desire to live in freedom."
- "With those attacks, the terrorists and their supporters declared war on the United States. And war is what they got."
- "I told you I’m not going to criticize my successor. I’ll just tell you that there are people at Gitmo that will kill American people at a drop of a hat and I don’t believe that persuasion isn’t going to work. Therapy isn’t going to cause terrorists to change their mind."
More In Women
- "America is a friend to the people of Iraq. Our demands are directed only at the regime that enslaves them and threatens us. When these demands are met, the first and greatest benefit will come to Iraqi men, women and children."― George W. Bush
- "I demanded more rights for women because I know what women had to put up with."― Evita Peron
- "I look forward to a time, in the not so distant future, when we no longer look forward to ‘firsts’ as milestones women have yet to achieve, but we look back on them as historic events that continue to teach and inspire."― Dee Dee Myers