More From George Orwell
- "War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."
- "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
- "There is hardly such a thing as a war in which it makes no difference who wins. Nearly always one side stands more of less for progress, the other side more or less for reaction."
More In Happiness
- "Money can’t buy you happiness, but it can buy you a yacht big enough to pull up right alongside it."― David Lee Roth
- "The word “happiness” would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness."― Carl Jung
- "Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony."― Mahatma Gandhi