More From George H. W. Bush
- "But let me tell you, this gender thing is history. You’re looking at a guy who sat down with Margaret Thatcher across the table and talked about serious issues."
- "I hope my own children never have to fight a war."
- "We can realise a lasting peace and transform the East-West relationship to one of enduring co-operation."
More In Freedom
- "I like repressed characters. That gives me a lot of freedom to make a lot of different choices through subtleties."― Jeremy Renner
- "We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."― Edward R. Murrow
- "You can be good at technology and like fashion and art. You can be good at technology and be a jock. You can be good at technology and be a mom. You can do it your way, on your terms."― Marissa Mayer