More From Georg C. Lichtenberg
- "I cannot say whether things will get better if we change; what I can say is they must change if they are to get better."
- "One must judge men not by their opinions, but by what their opinions have made of them."
- "Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together."
More In Imagination
- "It’s always been my personal feeling that unless you are married, there is something that is not very dignified about talking about who you are dating."― Luke Wilson
- "Nowadays people’s visual imagination is so much more sophisticated, so much more developed, particularly in young people, that now you can make an image which just slightly suggests something, they can make of it what they will."― Robert Doisneau
- "The face of nature and civilization in this our country is to a certain point a very sufficient literary field. But it will yield its secrets only to a really grasping imagination. To write well and worthily of American things one need even more than elsewhere to be a master."― Henry James