More From Gary Ryan Blair
- "Creative risk taking is essential to success in any goal where the stakes are high. Thoughtless risks are destructive, of course, but perhaps even more wasteful is thoughtless caution which prompts inaction and promotes failure to seize opportunity."
- "Money is always on its way somewhere. What you do with it while it is in your keeping and the direction you send it in say much about you. Your treatment of and respect for money, how you make it, and how you spend it, reflect your character."
- "We only live once, but once is enough if we do it right. Live your life with class, dignity, and style so that an exclamation, rather than a question mark signifies it!"
More In Respect
- "Some people lose all respect for the lion unless he devours them instantly. There is no pleasing some people."― Will Cuppy
- "This I conceive to be the chemical function of humor: to change the character of our thought."― Lin Yutang
- "If we have no respect for our viewers, then how can we have any respect for ourselves and what we do?"― Christiane Amanpour