More From Gary Ross
- "Obviously I love ‘The Godfather’ movies. I think they’re phenomenal."
- "Most modern science fiction went to school on ‘Dune.’ Even ‘Harry Potter’ with its ‘boy protagonist who has not yet grown into his destiny’ shares a common theme. When I read it for the first time, I felt like I had learned another language, mastered a new culture, adopted a new religion."
- "‘Dr. Strangelove’ was and is one of my favorite movies ever, and I just can’t believe they actually blew up the world after that."
More In Respect
- "Thus, it was to seek true civilization and true justice for all the peoples of the world, and to view this as the destruction of personal freedom and respect is to be assailed by the hatred and emotion of war, and to make hasty judgments."― Hideki Tojo
- "I just don’t get death at all. Yes, it’s there. But I don’t get it."― Manolo Blahnik
- "If you’re lucky as you get older, you respect the craft and it becomes a skill."― Frank Langella