More From Gary Oldman
- "Growing up in a particular neighborhood, growing up in a working-class family, not having much money, all of those things fire you and can give you an edge, can give you an anger."
- "Speaking very generally, I find that women are spiritually, emotionally, and often physically stronger than men."
- "I got obsessed with classical music, I got obsessed with Chopin, with playing the piano."
More In Change
- "There was a great complexity to my father. He was a devoted family man. But, in the same breath, he simply was not suited to an anchored life. He should have been somebody who had a backpack, an old map, a bit of change in his pocket and that was it – roaming the world."― Christian Bale
- "A man can live and be healthy without killing animals for food; therefore, if he eats meat, he participates in taking animal life merely for the sake of his appetite."― Leo Tolstoy
- "The art of pleasing consists in being pleased."― William Hazlitt