More From Gary Numan
- "I met Gemma, my wife, when she was 12. She had a schoolgirl crush on me and her dad had arranged for her to meet me. Later, she started coming to my concerts, but I only got to know her well after her mother died. I rang to see how she was, and that’s how it started."
- "I became famous so quickly and so young – it was daunting. I was immature and I used to say some really stupid things in interviews. I never smiled on stage so I looked really serious, but it was because I hated my teeth and was incredibly nervous."
- "I have one brother, John, an airline pilot, who is seven years younger. He’s adopted, though we’re still blood related – he’s my cousin. My parents couldn’t have any more children after me, so when Dad’s brother died, they adopted John, then just a baby."
More In Dreams
- "Follow your passion, be prepared to work hard and sacrifice, and, above all, don’t let anyone limit your dreams."― Donovan Bailey
- "There’s a logic to dreams that doesn’t necessarily follow linear narrative. You don’t know why things happen, it’s your subconscious pushing you, to give you information."― Justin Theroux
- "I am rich beyond the dreams of avarice."― Edward Moore