More From Garry Shandling
- "But I really like hosting, I think it’s a strength of mine. It allows me to improvise, and I love the spontaneity of that, and I think I’m funny behind the desk when interviewing someone."
- "Here’s the thing – I’m single, I haven’t been married, I don’t have kids yet. If I do have kids I would be interested to see them in my life, so here’s a movie for kids and I’m in there and I’m supposed to be kind of funny for kids."
- "I’m dating a woman now who, evidently, is unaware of it."
More In Funny
- "The funny thing is I’m not bothered or sad about being on my own – after all I’ve never had a husband."― Francesca Annis
- "You know what? I never really factor Hollywood into anything. I’m a black actor, so I can’t really control what Hollywood thinks. I gotta go do my thing, and my jokes have got to be funny. Whatever I do has got to be great."― Jamie Foxx
- "One of the things that’s great about New York is that it is not a one-industry town. It has education, academia, the service industry, arts, publishing, theater, politics, fashion, finance, as well as movie-making."― Sarah Jessica Parker