More From Garrett Hardin
- "Of course, a positive growth rate might be taken as evidence that a population is below its optimum."
- "No one should be able to enter a wilderness by mechanical means."
- "Moreover, the practical recommendations deduced from ecological principles threaten the vested interests of commerce; it is hardly surprising that the financial and political power created by these investments should be used sometimes to suppress environmental impact studies."
More In Freedom
- "You can be good at technology and like fashion and art. You can be good at technology and be a jock. You can be good at technology and be a mom. You can do it your way, on your terms."― Marissa Mayer
- "People still don’t appreciate how ephemeral success is."― Nate Silver
- "They have called Operation Iraqi Freedom a war of choice that isn’t part of the real war on terror. Someone should tell that to al Qaeda."― John Boehner