More From Gail Simmons
- "There are days when I literally have to eat 17 plates of food – it’s intense. It’s about moderation. You just need a few bites to get the gist of a dish."
- "I never really drank coffee in college, but now I’m on my feet all day and out all night and can’t believe it hasn’t always been in my life. When morning comes I crave it."
- "In America, Blackberry Farm in Tennessee is one of the most amazing hotels I’ve had the privilege of staying at."
More In Food
- "You don’t have to live in the country and grow your own food to be green."― Shalom Harlow
- "I think there is a real misconception about Indian food being super spicy. And I know that’s because when you go into an Indian restaurant, it is pretty spicy. But it doesn’t have to be. In fact, my husband can’t handle a lot of heat. I’ve had to temper my cooking so that he can eat with me."― Aarti Sequeira
- "I am not qualified to talk about the diet. Simply because I am not a dietician."― Mark Spitz