More From Gail Porter
- "I try to cope with everything through humor."
- "Exercise keeps me occupied, which is good for my mental health."
- "My parents’ marriage was very rocky. They were always arguing. When they split up when I was in my 20s, my brother and I were both delighted because we knew they weren’t good for each other."
More In Travel
- "Each and every one of the security measures we implement serves an important goal: providing safe and efficient air travel for the millions of people who rely on our aviation system every day."― Janet Napolitano
- "The desire to become a journalist came really because I very much like living abroad, and like to travel, and wanted to be paid for it."― John Pomfret
- "You do not travel if you are afraid of the unknown, you travel for the unknown, that reveals you with yourself."― Ella Maillart