More From Gail Porter
- "Love has no age."
- "My parents’ marriage was very rocky. They were always arguing. When they split up when I was in my 20s, my brother and I were both delighted because we knew they weren’t good for each other."
- "My mother and I were very close and even when I left home and came to London I would ring her every day. She was very proud of me and loved my celebrity. She would often come to shoots and TV shows with me."
More In Happiness
- "Happiness is like a kiss. You must share it to enjoy it."― Bernard Meltzer
- "Happiness is a byproduct of function, purpose, and conflict; those who seek happiness for itself seek victory without war."― William S. Burroughs
- "There is nothing can pay one for that invaluable ignorance which is the companion of youth, those sanguine groundless hopes, and that lively vanity which makes all the happiness of life."― Mary Wortley