More From Gael Garcia Bernal
- "Recently I’ve been doing risottos. Some of them have been amazing. Some of them, not all of them."
- "Talking about food is like talking about your dreams. Everyone has something to say. We all have to eat, it’s just what we eat which differs. Some people eat for fuel and I feel bad for them."
- "It’s very difficult to raise money, especially in the United States, for independent movies."
More In Experience
- "One, if you attack my integrity, I will defend myself. If you attack my patriotism, I will defend myself. If you come after my family, I will counter-attack viciously, I will destroy you."― Scott Ritter
- "The most important training, though, is to experience life as a writer, questioning everything, inventing multiple explanations for everything. If you do that, all the other things will come; if you don’t, there’s no hope for you."― Orson Scott Card
- "When something is new to us, we treat it as an experience. We feel that our senses are awake and clear. We are alive."― Jasper Johns