More From Gael Garcia Bernal
- "It’s very difficult to raise money, especially in the United States, for independent movies."
- "Recently I’ve been doing risottos. Some of them have been amazing. Some of them, not all of them."
- "You know, Motorcycle Diaries has no incredible stories, no sudden plot twists, it doesn’t play that way. It’s about recognizing that instance of change and embracing it."
More In Dreams
- "It’s not like I had big dreams to go to California and become an actor. I loved doing my shows at school and community theater, and I probably would have settled in New York because it was closer. I was going to go to NYU."― Christine Taylor
- "They should invent some way to tape-record your dreams. I’ve written songs in my dreams that were Beatles songs. Then I’d wake up and they’d be gone."― Alice Cooper
- "My mother was always working for a job, so I guess I was always trained that I should have multiple jobs, multiple aspirations. And I remember she had multiple aspirations, always hearing about her dreams and things she did in the past and things she wanted to do."― Puff Daddy