More From Gael Garcia Bernal
- "I think the water dictates how food will taste in a country. In England the apples taste unlike apples grown in any other place. England is an island, there’s a lot of salt in the air and in the water. I think that has something to do with it."
- "In Mexico you have death very close. That’s true for all human beings because it’s a part of life, but in Mexico, death can be found in many things."
- "Alexander Gonzalez Inarritu is a great director. He’s the one I first worked with. He’s amazing."
More In Religion
- "Some of my friends who know me best say they wouldn’t trade places with me for $1 million because of the pace I lead."― Loretta Lynn
- "I believe that history might be, and ought to be, taught in a new fashion so as to make the meaning of it as a process of evolution intelligible to the young."― Thomas Huxley
- "There is no surer sign of decay in a country than to see the rites of religion held in contempt."― Niccolo Machiavelli