More From Friedrich Nietzsche
- "There is not enough love and goodness in the world to permit giving any of it away to imaginary beings."
- "When one has a great deal to put into it a day has a hundred pockets."
- "A great value of antiquity lies in the fact that its writings are the only ones that modern men still read with exactness."
More In Art
- "Jeffrey Deitch is the Jeff Koons of art dealers. Not because he’s the biggest, best, or the richest of his kind. But because in some ways he’s the weirdest (which is saying a lot when you’re talking about the wonderful, wicked, lovable, and annoying creatures known as art dealers)."― Jerry Saltz
- "The art of government is to make two-thirds of a nation pay all it possibly can pay for the benefit of the other third."― Voltaire
- "A sad fact of life lately at the Museum of Modern Art is that when it comes to group shows of contemporary painting from the collection, the bar has been set pretty low."― Jerry Saltz